Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Money.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes using heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled salmon with sautéed mushrooms mixed bell peppers, and greens salad used bbq sauce recipe. You can have grilled salmon with sautéed mushrooms mixed bell peppers, and greens salad used bbq sauce using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce:
- Get of Greens salad as your choice.
- You need of Salmon (I used frozen salmon from Costco it comes in package. So I used only 1 package because this lunch only for myself. And of course I have to defrost first before cook it).
- Use of big mushrooms cut long wide. (optional).
- Take of Bell Peppers.
- Get of BBQ sauce.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Get of Lemon juice.
- You need of Chili flake (optional).
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Use of Mushrooms powder (optional) you can use chicken powder if you want.
Instructions to make Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce:
- First, marinate salmon with salt, pepper, a bit oil and dash of mushrooms powder. Marinated for at least 10-15 minutes..
- For the salad: Put the greens salad into a bowl. Now make the dressing by adding 1tbsp of BBQ sauce, add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Then pour into the salad toss and coat. Set aside..
- Heat up the non-stick pan, sprays with cooking spray or brush it with little oil and grilled the salmon..
- While the salmon is grilling, heat up another pan sauteed the mushrooms and bell paper, splash with a little water to avoid burn. Adding the BBQ sauce, salt, pepper, and mushrooms powder. Add little bit water and cook through but not mushy. Add chili flake then mixed well..
- In the small bowl combine the cornstarch and water, stir well and pour into the sauté mushrooms. Mixed well, taste it and turn off the heat..
- You have to check on your salmon frequency while you sautéed the mushrooms and bell peppers. Flipped it over and continued cook the salmon until it done..
- To assembly: adding the salad on the plate, add salmon, and lastly top with sautéed mushrooms and bell pepper. And here you go, your food is ready to serve. Enjoy❤️.
First, marinate salmon with salt, pepper, a bit oil and dash of mushrooms powder. For the salad: Put the greens salad into a bowl. Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce. Prepare of Greens salad as your choice.
If you find this Grilled Salmon with Sautéed Mushrooms mixed Bell Peppers, and Greens Salad used BBQ Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.