Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Beef Shank Stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Beef Shank Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Beef Shank Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
Start with replacing the lights. Accomplish this for your house, not merely the kitchen. You really need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This additionally occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy beef shank stew recipe. To make easy beef shank stew you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Beef Shank Stew:
- Prepare 1 kg of beef shank.
- Provide 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 1 of chopped red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of chopped yellow bell pepper.
- Take 2 of chopped large tomatoes.
- Get 5 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- You need 2 tsp of hot curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of clove powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of steak & chops seasoning.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of stock cube.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare handful of coriander leaves.
Steps to make Easy Beef Shank Stew:
- In a heavy base pot, combine all the ingredients (excluding corrinander) and simmer on medium to high heat for 1.5 hours. Stirring occasionally. Only add water if stew is burning or low..
- 1 minute before serving add the coriander leave and stir in. Turn the cooker off and serve.
- Serve with rice and vegetables..
If you find this Easy Beef Shank Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.