Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy indan beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy indan beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a terrible idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy indan beef stew recipe. You can have easy indan beef stew using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy indan beef stew:
- Prepare 600 g of minced beef.
- Get 2 of medium onions.
- Prepare 2 of one garlic.
- Take 3 cm of ginger.
- Take 2 of red chilies.
- Take 400 ml of tomato passata.
- Get 2 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 5 of cloves.
Instructions to make Easy indan beef stew:
- Put the garlic, ginger and chilies to a blender and add a little water..
- Heat a deep pan. Add vegetable oil and start frying the bay leaves and cloves. When its hot add the ingredients from the blender. Fry for few mins and then add the onion. After few mins add the spices and five mins later add the minced meat. Stir for five mins or until the meat is fried..
- Add the tomato passata and lower the heat. Stir occasionally and after ten mins take it off tne stove and let it stand on table for 5-10 mins..
- Serve with rice, roti bread or fresh salad of your choice.
If you find this Easy indan beef stew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.