Pork, Korean bulgoki style. Korean Bulgogi Pork – a Korean inspired recipe of marinated pork tenderloin. No wonder it's one of Korea's most What Is Bulgogi? It is a "gui" (meaning grilled dish) made of thin, marinated slices of beef or pork grilled on a barbecue.
From our mini office-tel (studio) in Seoul, we There are two popular variations of pork bulgogi – spicy and non-spicy. This one is a non-spicy one! If you prefer beef bulgogi, check out our other video.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pork, korean bulgoki style. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Korean Bulgogi Pork – a Korean inspired recipe of marinated pork tenderloin. No wonder it's one of Korea's most What Is Bulgogi? It is a "gui" (meaning grilled dish) made of thin, marinated slices of beef or pork grilled on a barbecue.
Pork, Korean bulgoki style is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pork, Korean bulgoki style is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have pork, korean bulgoki style using 13 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork, Korean bulgoki style:
- Make ready of Pork (loin, chops that kind of thing).
- Prepare of * garlic.
- Take of * sweet (honey, brown sugar, sugar).
- Take of * medium hot (sauce, paprika, chili powder).
- Make ready of * low sodium soy sauce.
- Take of * fresh ginger.
- Get of * sesame oil or other oil.
- Get of medium onion.
- Make ready of water.
- Make ready of corn starch.
- Get of veggies of choice.
- Take of vinegar.
- Take of honey.
Slice the pork into extremely thin slices, then transfer to a large bowl. This works best when the pork is super cold or partially frozen. Add in all of the ingredients besides the canola oil, then mix until the pork and the vegetables are evenly coated with the marinade. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at.
Steps to make Pork, Korean bulgoki style:
- Cut your pork in bite sized pieces of your choosing. Mine were 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch by about 2-3 inches long.
- Place pork in a marinade container/zip lock bag.
- Using a small bowl just to mix marinade (*), add your soy sauce and sweet, mix..
- Mince your garlic cloves, add to marinade.
- Grate your ginger, add to marinade.
- Add the oil and hot spices to marinade, mix well, add to pork..
- Marinade for at least 30 minutes, overnight is better..
- If you want a dry (no sauce), grilled pork, grill the pork until done, serve. If you want the sauce version, continue..
- Slice your onion not dice..
- Add oil to a skillet, stir-fry or wok. Set medium high heat..
- Pull the pork out of the marinade, shake each piece. Leave as much marinade behind, we will use it later..
- Add water to rest of marinade. Add vinegar and honey, stir. Add corn starch, stir..
- Place pork in heated pan, let alone for 3 minutes.
- Stir meat, added onion on top, let sit for another 2 minutes.
- Stir onion into the meat now, let cook for 1 minute..
- Add other veggies, I'm using broccoli. You may have to do this earlier depending on the veggies you are using. When I use carrots, I have to add them earlier..
- Stir veggies in, cook 1 minute.
- Give sauce one last stir, add to pork. Stir..
- Bring sauce to a boil, we must do this as the marinade was in contact with raw meat, and the thickener needs it also to work..
- Once it boils, reduce heat to medium low, cover, simmer for 5 minutes. If it is to thick for you, add a little water and stir..
- We like this over rice as in rice bowl..
Korean spicy pork has many names under its belt. Amongst many, (Spicy) Pork bulgogi, Dwaeji Bulgogi (돼지불고기), Gochujang Bulgogi (고추장 불고기) and Jeyuk Bokkeum (제육볶음) are all well-known names. In case, you don't recognise some of these Korean words, Dwaeji (돼지) = Jeyuk. Spicy Korean pork bulgogi marinated in a gochujang based sauce with lots of fresh garlic and ginger! A perfect dish for spicy food lovers!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pork, korean bulgoki style recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!