Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple Beef Stew with Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Beef Stew with Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Beef Stew with Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple beef stew with potatoes recipe. You can have simple beef stew with potatoes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Beef Stew with Potatoes:
- Use 1/4 Kg of T-bone Beef (Cubed).
- Provide 2-3 of Medium sized Potatoes (Cubed).
- Use 2 of Large Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Garlic/Ginger paste.
- You need 1 of Large Onion.
- Take of Oil for frying.
- Use of Curry powder/Royco / Tumeric (Optional).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Simple Beef Stew with Potatoes:
- Boil your meat and set aside, alternatively if its soft you can opt to directly fry..
- In a sufuria, pour in some oil heat it up, add in your onions (chopped/sliced) fry till softens, add in your ginger garlic paste fry for a few mins.
- Add in your cubed potatoes and fry 2-3mins then add in your meat without the broth and fry on low-medium flame..
- Add in your chopped potatoes mix well and cook till softens then season with salt and spice, give it a good mix and your are good to go..
If you find this Simple Beef Stew with Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.