Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, green chile chicken enchilada casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook green chile chicken enchilada casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole:
- Take 1 packages of cream cheese.
- Take 1 can of green chiles.
- Take 1 can of green enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded rotisserie chicken.
- Take 2 cup of shredded taco cheese.
- Prepare 6 of flour tortillas.
Steps to make Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole:
- Shred rotisserie chicken. Preheat oven to 350..
- In a large skillet melt cream cheese on low heat then add chiles, enchilada sauce and chicken until thoroughly mixed and mixture has thickened..
- In a 9×13 greased baking dish place 2 tortillas and spread half of the mixture over them. Sprinkle 1/3 cheese over the mixture. Place 2 more tortillas on top and repeat layering mixture and cheese..
- Place the last 2 tortillas on top and sprinkle remaining cheese..
- Cover and bake for 45-60 minutes or until mixture is bubbling at the edges. Remove cover and broil for 3-5 minutes to brown the top..
- Optional: Top with salsa and sour cream..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food green chile chicken enchilada casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!