Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Leftover Christmas Cake Rum Balls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leftover Christmas Cake Rum Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leftover Christmas Cake Rum Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you probably buy a lot of items out of habit. For example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to leftover christmas cake rum balls recipe. You can cook leftover christmas cake rum balls using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leftover Christmas Cake Rum Balls:
- Use 360g, of Cake: I used leftover of Christmas Fruit cake.
- Prepare 85g of Chocolate, chopped.
- Take 70 ml of Dark Rum:.
- Take 1 tsp of Rum essence:.
- You need as required of Chocolate for dipping.
- Take as required of White chocolate for garnish.
Instructions to make Leftover Christmas Cake Rum Balls:
- Crumble cake pieces in food processor or by hands..
- Transfer the crumbs in a large mixing bowl..
- Melt chocolate in microwave at full power..
- Whisk with spatula until entire chocolate is melted nicely..
- Pour melted chocolate on cake crumbs and mix with a spatula to coat all dry crumbs with chocolate..
- Combine the rum with chocolate-cake mixture until everything comes together to form a large dough ball..
- Form medium sized balls..
- Take a bowl melt chocolate for dipping..
- Dip balls in melted chocolate..
- Take them on tray..
- Freeze them for 10mins..
- Decoration them with melted white chocolate..
Take any left-over pudding you have [note pudding needs to be of the really moist variety just like Newcastle Pudding Lady's] Break the pudding up into a bowl until it is very loose. With that in mind, Ash has blown the dust off the old Martin Family Cookbook to give us his Nan's rum ball recipe using left over Christmas pudding. Place pudding in a large mixing bowl and using your hands to mash it all. Woolworths Online supports the Responsible Service of Alcohol. In a mixing bowl fitted with the paddle attachment, or by hand, mix together the cake crumbs, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, and nuts.
If you find this Leftover Christmas Cake Rum Balls recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.