Heart Attack On A Plate.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, heart attack on a plate. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Heart Attack On A Plate is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Heart Attack On A Plate is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook heart attack on a plate using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Heart Attack On A Plate:
- Get 1 of Pork Tenderloin.
- Take 1 of Meat Rub (desired amount).
- Prepare 1 cup of brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Tooth Picks.
- Get 12 slice of Bacon.
- Take 1 of Apple Juice.
Steps to make Heart Attack On A Plate:
- Lay out 6 pieces of bacon.
- Take every other slice and flip up.
- Place bacon down. Then flip bacon over the bacon that was just put down..
- Repeat steps until you have a yummy bacon weave..
- Place Pork Tenderloin on bacon weave.
- Use rub of choice on both sides..
- Rub brown sugar to both sides. DON'T BE CONSERVATIVE, USE LOTS!!.
- Wrap bacon weave around Tenderloin and secure with tooth picks..
- Rub with meat rub again.
- Rub with TONS of brown sugar..
- Place on Grill then spritz with Apple Juice.
- Smoke for 4 hours. Spritz with apple juice every 20 minutes..
- Turn up Heat to 275-300° bake for 3-4 hours.
- Let rest for 10 minutes then slice and Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food heart attack on a plate recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!