Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Desi Odia style chicken gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Desi Odia style chicken gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Desi Odia style chicken gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to desi odia style chicken gravy recipe. To make desi odia style chicken gravy you need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Desi Odia style chicken gravy:
- Use of chicken.
- Use of mustard oil for marination.
- Provide of mustard oil for the gravy.
- Prepare of medium sized onion paste.
- Get of medium sized onion finely chopped.
- Provide of ginger paste.
- Use of garlic paste.
- Use of bay leaf.
- Provide of sugar.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- You need of Salt.
- Get of chilli powder(as per your choice).
- Provide of small packet chicken masala.
- Get of medium potatoes.
- Prepare of garam masala.
Steps to make Desi Odia style chicken gravy:
- Let’s prepare the masala first. Prepare 3 tablespoon of ginger paste and 4 tablespoon of garlic paste, 2 chopped onion.few garlic and 2 medium size onion paste.
- Take 50 g mustard oil. Once it’s hot add 1 tablespoon of sugar.wait till comes up with colour then add the bay leaf and chopped onion and few chopped garlic.then add 1 tablespoons ginger paste and 2 tablespoons garlic paste,1 /2 tablespoon turmeric powder and 1 tablespoon chilli powder..
- Before 20 min of the cooking keep the chicken marinate will 1 tablespoon turmeric powder,1 tablespoon salt,50g oil,1 tablespoon chilli powder.and keep it aside and keep 2 potatoes chopped in bigger size and fry a little..
- Let’s wait till the masala gets cooked properly and oil come up. Then add the marinated chicken and stir it in low flame.one it’s looked a little add water and cover the lid..
- Wait till 1 whistle come up then wait the Vapour to evaporate and open the lid and add fried potatoes to it.then keep the flame in low medium and cook it for 15 to 20. Then add the garam masala.Here your simple chicken gravy with authentic odia taste is ready..
If you find this Desi Odia style chicken gravy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.