Recipe of Perfect Pork with Raisin Sauce
Pork with Raisin Sauce.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pork with raisin sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork with Raisin Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pork with Raisin Sauce is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have pork with raisin sauce using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork with Raisin Sauce:
- Take of Pork Tenderloin.
- Make ready of olive oil.
- Take of grill seasoning.
- Get of Sauce.
- Get of raisins.
- Make ready of sugar.
- Make ready of dry mustard.
- Make ready of allspice.
- Make ready of ground ginger.
- Get of corn starch.
- Make ready of cinnamon stick.
- Make ready of worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready of white wine vinegar.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of apple juice.
- Take of lemon juice.
- Make ready of orange zest (1/2 the orange).
- Make ready of lemon zest (1/2 the lemon).
Steps to make Pork with Raisin Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Place pork tenderloin in baking pan.
- rub with olive oil.
- sprinkle with grill seasoning.
- bake pork for 30-35 minutes or until done, 145°-160°.
- Cover loosely with foil and let pork rest 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sauce ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Pour sauce into small pan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 8-10 minutes.
- Remove cinnamon stick and serve sauce over sliced pork.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pork with raisin sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!