Smoky Bacon-Wrapped Pork Chops.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, smoky bacon-wrapped pork chops. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Smoky Bacon-Wrapped Pork Chops is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Smoky Bacon-Wrapped Pork Chops is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have smoky bacon-wrapped pork chops using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoky Bacon-Wrapped Pork Chops:
- Get of Center cut pork tenderloin.
- Take of pears.
- Prepare of green onions.
- Make ready of Dry Rub.
- Prepare of Larry's seasoning.
- Get of Ground black pepper.
- Get of Garlic powder.
- Get of Onion powder.
- Take of Ground paprika.
- Make ready of Worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready of Liquid smoke flavoring.
Steps to make Smoky Bacon-Wrapped Pork Chops:
- Trim the fat cap on the pork..
- Take a piece of bacon and lay it perpendicularly on the pork at one edge of the tenderloin. This will measure the size of the cut. Cut the tenderloin on the side of the bacon and repeat until you run out of room..
- Wrap a piece of bacon around the pork and secure with a toothpick..
- Mix the dry rub ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl..
- Place a chop in the rub and spread it on both sides. Repeat for the remainder of the pieces..
- Cook for about 15 minutes per side on a grill with medium heat. You want an internal temperature of 145°F..
- In the last 4 minutes of cooking, place the pears and green onions on the grill..
- Remove all ingredients and allow at least 5 minutes for your pork to rest and reabsorb the juices that are seeping out. Failure to be patient will result in dried out chops..
- Serve hot and enjoy..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food smoky bacon-wrapped pork chops recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!