Caribbean Pork Kabobs.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, caribbean pork kabobs. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caribbean Pork Kabobs is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Caribbean Pork Kabobs is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook caribbean pork kabobs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caribbean Pork Kabobs:
- Make ready 1 lb of pork tenderloin cut into cubes.
- Get 1 each of sweet onion cut into cubes.
- Make ready 1 each of red pepper cut into cubes.
- Get 1/2 each of fresh pinapple, pelled and cut into cubes.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mrs dash caribbean citrus seasoning.
Instructions to make Caribbean Pork Kabobs:
- mix pineapple juice and 2 tbsp mrs dash in a small bowl.
- pour 6 tbsp of the pineapple juice mixture over the pork in a seperate bowl and the remaining over the vegetables. stir to coat evenly..
- cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- thread pork pieces onto 9 skewers, alternating with onion, pepper and pineapple cubes. sprinkle on remaining 1 tbsp mrs dash..
- grill or broil for 10-15 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food caribbean pork kabobs recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!