Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Seafood Paella 🥘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Paella 🥘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Start with changing the lights. Accomplish this for the whole house, not only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights in particular will often be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house at the same time. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood paella 🥘 recipe. To cook seafood paella 🥘 you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seafood Paella 🥘:
- Prepare 6-7 of raw king prawns.
- Get 100 gr of Mini scalops.
- Prepare 170 gr of paella rice.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 litre of fish stock.
- Prepare of Paella Seasoning.
- Prepare Tbs of olive oil.
Instructions to make Seafood Paella 🥘:
- Add the king prawns to the fish stock. Medium heat until boiling. You can now also add the paella seasoning (https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004449CZW/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_.wj-EbE44BDHN).
- If you don't have a paella pan, use the widest flat pan you have available. The idea is to end with a thin layer of rice. Heat the oil, add a chopped tomato. Then add the scalops and cook them for 3 or 4 minutes until they they get some color. Finally add the rice and mix everything together for a couple of minutes. Make sure the rice is spread uniformly before pouring the stock..
- Add half litre of the stock. Medium heat. You can put the prawns in position now while boiling. Watch it and add little more stock if it consumes faster than the rice is cooking..
- Once the rice is almost cooked, stop the heat and cover it with a clean cloth. Leave it rest for 5 minutes with the cloth. That way the rice would be done by the end and ready to serve. Hope you enjoy it!.
If you find this Seafood Paella 🥘 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.