Japanese Ginger Pork (Shogayaki).
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, japanese ginger pork (shogayaki). One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Japanese Ginger Pork (Shogayaki) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Japanese Ginger Pork (Shogayaki) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook japanese ginger pork (shogayaki) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Ginger Pork (Shogayaki):
- Take 4 of sliced pork (pork loin preferred, approx. 350 g).
- Get 60 g of grated apple (with juice, otherwise 4 tbsp apple juice) : (A).
- Get 4 tbsp of grated ginger (with juice) : (A).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce : (A).
- Get 2 tbsp of Sake or white wine : (A).
- Take 2 tbsp of Mirin : (A).
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar : (A).
- Get of all-purpose flour for shifting.
- Make ready to taste of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Japanese Ginger Pork (Shogayaki):
- Cut the meat at a slant with a knife. This process prevents the meat from shrinking when it grills..
- Sprinkle pepper and salt to the pork..
- Shift the all-purpose flour..
- Mix the condiments (A) in a bowl..
- Grill the pork on a greased frying pan over medium heat until both sides become golden brown. Toss sauce with pork..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food japanese ginger pork (shogayaki) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!