Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Red Chile Flank Steak recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Chile Flank Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Chile Flank Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red chile flank steak recipe. You can cook red chile flank steak using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Chile Flank Steak:
- Use of flank steak.
- Get of onion powder.
- Provide of garlic powder.
- Get of smoked cumin.
- Prepare of ancho chile powder.
- You need of red enchilada sauce.
- Get of lime.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Take of kosher salt & black pepper.
Steps to make Red Chile Flank Steak:
- Marinate steak in half the enchilada sauce for 4-48 hours. Transfer unused half of sauce from can to another container..
- Bring enchilada sauce and lime juice to a boil. Use to baste steak while on the grill as well as while resting before slicing..
- Pat steak dry. Rub with enough oil to coat. Season. Grill over high heat for 3-4 minutes per side to get a nice char, or cook until desired doneness..
- Remove steak from grill and transfer to a cutting board to let rest 5 minutes before slicing very thin against the grain..
- Variations; Paprika, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, Mexican oregano, coriander seed, cayenne, cumin, thyme, coconut milk, bitter chocolate, liquid smoke, curry, ginger, lemon zest, marjoram, red onion, soy sauce, tomato, tamarind, turmeric, sherry, red wine vinegar, mango, kiwi, roasted apricot puree, agave, honey, ground jalapeño powder, scallions, chives, beer, tequila, adobo, mole, mojo crillo, strawberries, chipotle, chili powder, crushed pineapple, coconut milk, ginger, guava, orange, papaya, apple cider vinegar, pomegranate, raspberries, rosemary,.
If you find this Red Chile Flank Steak recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.