Tex's Chinese BBQ Grilled Pork Cheesesteak 🐷🍞🧀🍲.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, tex's chinese bbq grilled pork cheesesteak 🐷🍞🧀🍲. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tex's Chinese BBQ Grilled Pork Cheesesteak 🐷🍞🧀🍲 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Tex's Chinese BBQ Grilled Pork Cheesesteak 🐷🍞🧀🍲 is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tex's chinese bbq grilled pork cheesesteak 🐷🍞🧀🍲 using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tex's Chinese BBQ Grilled Pork Cheesesteak 🐷🍞🧀🍲:
- Take of pork loin steak.
- Take of large onion (sliced).
- Prepare of mature cheddar (sliced).
- Prepare of large burger bun, or an English oven bottom muffin.
- Prepare of skewer.
- Take of flour for breading.
- Take of olive oil.
- Make ready of butter (optional).
- Take of ✴ ✴.
- Get of 🍶 bbq sauce 🍶.
- Get of ketchup.
- Prepare of mustard.
- Make ready of hoi sin sauce.
- Get of Chinese 5 spice.
- Make ready of apple juice.
- Prepare of groundnut oil.
- Take of light soy sauce.
Instructions to make Tex's Chinese BBQ Grilled Pork Cheesesteak 🐷🍞🧀🍲:
- Combine all the ingredients for the BBQ sauce in a jug and stir well. Take your pork from the fridge and allow to sit on kitchen paper for 10-15 min to reach room temperature.
- Coat the pork steak in a little flour then spoon on the sauce, sear for 1½ minutes each side, on a very hot griddle, barbecue, or in a skillet.
- Allow to rest for 3-4 minutes then cut into thick slices.
- While your meat is resting, begin cooking your onions, in the same pan if you used a skillet earlier. Turn the heat down to low and drop your onions in with a little butter and olive oil. Cook for 10 minutes or until they begin to soften. Add a splash of red wine vinegar and a little brown sugar if you want them to caramelise slightly.
- While your onions are cooking, skewer your pork, and coat in the sauce again.
- Remove the onions when soft and set to one side on kitchen paper.
- Toast your bun or muffin on the inside, to add a little crunch to the sandwich.
- Place the skewer under an overhead grill on high heat (aka as a salamander or in the US, a broiler), or on a barbecue, or griddle. Baste with the BBQ sauce, and cook for 8 minutes, turning and basting every 3 minutes..
- Heat your skillet to low, then pull your meat from the skewers and drop in the pan. Form into a shape and size similar to that of your bun or muffin.
- Pile the onion on top, then cover with enough sliced cheese to cover. Cover with a pan lid so that the cheese melts quickly but still stays bubbly from the steam and the reflected heat.
- After 3-4 minutes the cheese should have melted nicely. Transfer your cheesesteak carefully to your sliced bun with a spatula (or two). Season and close the lid. Finally, dig in!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tex's chinese bbq grilled pork cheesesteak 🐷🍞🧀🍲 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!