Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Shrimp Scampi (easy) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Shrimp Scampi (easy) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimp Scampi (easy) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimp scampi (easy) recipe. To make shrimp scampi (easy) you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimp Scampi (easy):
- You need 1 lb of Jumbo Shrimp (raw but skinned).
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped Fresh Garlic.
- Get 1 stick of Butter.
- Take 1/3 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of crushed Red Pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of each, Salt & Pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Parsley.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Parmesan Cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of white wine OR 1 tbls. Sugar & 1/2 cup Beer.
- Provide 1 of Juice of 1 fresh Lemon.
- Get 12 oz of Thin Spagetti (cooked al dente).
Instructions to make Shrimp Scampi (easy):
- Melt butter and oil over low heat, add garlic. Cook 2 mins..
- Add remaining ingredients except shrimp and pasta. Boil, then lower heat and reduce to desired consistency..
- Add shrimp, cook till just pink, stirring often..
- Add cooked pasta and mix well..
- Serve with crusty dipping bread..
Shrimp scampi is very quick cooking, so be sure to have everything ready before you begin cooking the pasta or making the sauce. The shrimp should be thawed if frozen and peeled with the tails removed. For the pasta, put a large pot of water on the stove to boil. When it has come to the boil, add a couple of tablespoons of salt and the linguini. Sprinkle the shrimp with breadcrumbs (enough to coat the shrimp), and transfer the entire mixture to a medium casserole dish.
If you find this Shrimp Scampi (easy) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.