Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hayashi Rice (Hashed Beef Stew) With Lots of Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hayashi Rice (Hashed Beef Stew) With Lots of Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can see results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes immediately. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hayashi rice (hashed beef stew) with lots of mushrooms recipe. To make hayashi rice (hashed beef stew) with lots of mushrooms you only need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hayashi Rice (Hashed Beef Stew) With Lots of Mushrooms:
- Take of Thinly sliced and coarsely chopped beef or pork.
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of to 2 packs Mushrooms of your choice.
- Get of Canned demi-glace sauce.
- Take of Red wine.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Soup stock cube.
- Get of Tomato ketchup.
- Provide of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Garlic powder.
- Use of Butter (or vegetable oil or margarine).
- Get of Maple syrup (or pancake syrup).
Steps to make Hayashi Rice (Hashed Beef Stew) With Lots of Mushrooms:
- Cut the onion into wedges. Cut up the mushrooms into easy to eat pieces. I used button mushrooms, shimeji mushrooms, and maitake mushrooms this time..
- Put half the butter (10 g) and the garlic powder in a pan, and heat the pan over low heat until it's fragrant. Turn the heat up to high, sauté the meat, and take it out..
- Add the rest of the butter (10 g) to the pan, and sauté the onion until it has wilted over low-medium heat..
- Add the mushrooms, and sauté until the mushrooms are cooked thoroughy. Return the meat from Step 2 to the pan..
- Add the red wine, and bring to a boil over high heat to evaporate the alcohol, taking care not to let it burn. Add the water and bring to a boil..
- When it comes to a boil skim off the scum. Add the soup stock cube, tomato ketchup and Worcestershire-style sauce. Cover with a lid and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes..
- Add the demi-glace sauce and maple syrup. Simmer for 5 minutes while stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper, and it's done..
- I recommend using maple syrup, but you can use caramel sauce, honey or sugar instead. The amounts will differ, so check the taste while adding them..
- If you have a lot of hayashi rice left over, I recommend making"With leftover hayashi rice: baked hayashi with creamy egg". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/149934-baked-creamy-egg-hayashi-rice-using-leftover-hayashi-sauce.
- If you have an awkward amount of hayashi rice left over, I recommend making"Easy with leftover hayashi rice Demi-glace croquettes" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145270-croquettes-with-demi-glace-sauce-from-leftover-hayashi-rice.
If you find this Hayashi Rice (Hashed Beef Stew) With Lots of Mushrooms recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.