Simple Sautéed Pork with Grilled Tomatoes.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, simple sautéed pork with grilled tomatoes. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Sautéed Pork with Grilled Tomatoes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Simple Sautéed Pork with Grilled Tomatoes is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook simple sautéed pork with grilled tomatoes using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Sautéed Pork with Grilled Tomatoes:
- Make ready of Tomatoes.
- Make ready of Pork tenderloin.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Make ready of Coarsely ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Simple Sautéed Pork with Grilled Tomatoes:
- Take the stems off of the tomatoes, wash them, and grill the whole tomatoes in a deep frying pan over low heat with the lid on..
- Turn the tomatoes over occasionally, so that one side does not burn. When they are cooked through, remove from the frying pan..
- Slice the pork tenderloin against the grain, into 2 cm thick pieces, and season with salt..
- Drizzle on 2 tablespoons of olive oil in the frying pan from Step 2, and cook each side of the pork tenderloins until golden brown. Sprinkle coarsely ground black pepper to finish..
- Transfer the tomatoes from Step 2 and pork tenderloins from Step 4 to a serving plate, and drizzle on the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Break up the tomatoes over the pork tenderloins as you eat it..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food simple sautéed pork with grilled tomatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!