Creamy green chili enchiladas. Make these your new favorite for your next family meal! Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Enchiladas with Creamy Green Chile Sauce. I never in my life thought that I would make an enchilada with a flour tortilla.
These Are The Creamiest Chicken Enchiladas You Will Ever Find! It all started a few months ago when she sent me a message about my mom's world famous enchilada's. I was like…what are you talking about my mom doesn't make enchilada's.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, creamy green chili enchiladas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy green chili enchiladas is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Creamy green chili enchiladas is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Make these your new favorite for your next family meal! Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Enchiladas with Creamy Green Chile Sauce. I never in my life thought that I would make an enchilada with a flour tortilla.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook creamy green chili enchiladas using 11 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy green chili enchiladas:
- Take 1 dozen of Chicken breasts.
- Make ready 1 large of Can of hatch whole green chiles.
- Take 1 large of Can green enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 2 large of Cans of creamy chicken soup.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Corn starch.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Cold water.
- Take 3 tbsp of Dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Poultry seasoning.
- Take 2 cup of Chedder cheese.
- Take 2 dozen of Corn tortillas.
- Prepare 2 cup of Vegitable oil.
She was like…you know the ones you used to make at college. Silly Ashlee, that recipe wasn't my mom's it. These creamy, green chile chicken enchiladas are simple and delicious. These Creamy Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas come together in a snap with the use of juicy rotisserie chicken, store bought green chiles and salsa verde sauce.
Instructions to make Creamy green chili enchiladas:
- Place chicken breasts in a large soup pot cover chicken with water and fill pot one inch under rim. Bring water to boil and boil chicken for 15-20 minutes..
- In a large sauce pan on medium high heat bring 1can of green enchilada sauce and 1can of chicken broth to boil..
- Mix the 1 1/2 cup of water and corn starch making a slurry. Pour into green enchilada sauce after bringing to boil. Bring to low heat and let simmer. Add parsley and poultry seasoning..
- Preaheat oven to 425°F..
- Drain chicken breasts and let cool. Once cooled shred chicked..
- Dice up 1 can of hatch whole green chiles. Add half of the green chiles to shredded chicken and mix..
- Add 2cans of creamy chicken soup to green enchilada sauce and stir occasionally until heated through..
- Add second half of diced green chiles to creamy chicken enchilada sauce and mix..
- Warm up one and a half cups of vegitable oil..
- Place corn tortillas (one at a time) into oil for 2 seconds each. Making them pliable..
- You will need 2 9×13 baking dishes. Place 3 ladles of enchilada sauce on bottom of each dish. Take corn tortillas and fill with shredded chicken mix, roll up and place on bottom of dish untill both didhes are filled..
- Now ladle enchilada sauce on top of rolled tortillas and sprinkle cheese on top. Preserve some sauce for garnish later..
- Place both dishes in oven for 10-15 minutes..
- Take out of oven let stand for 5 mins before serving. Serves 2 enchiladas per guest..
- Garnish with enchilada sauce on top with a small side guacamole or sour cream..
They can be made ahead of time and refrigerated for an easy make-ahead dinner! For forever I have wanted to make Creamy Chicken & Green Chili Enchiladas. Just the mere thought or mention of them makes my mouth water. Anyway, I'm off topic…what I really want to share with you today is this Creamy Chicken & Green Chili Enchilada recipe. These green chile chicken enchiladas are creamy, cheesy and full of flavor!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food creamy green chili enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!