Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Tawa Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Tawa Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy tawa pulao recipe. You can have spicy tawa pulao using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Tawa Pulao:
- Take 2 cups of cooked Basmati rice.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped tomato.
- Take 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chopped capsicum.
- You need 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of pavbhaji masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Spicy Tawa Pulao:
- Add butter to kadhai. Add chopped onion, potato, capsicum..
- Stir it for 5 minutes. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, pavbhaji masala, garam masala and salt to it. Stir it well..
- Add chopped tomatoes to it and cook it for 5 minutes more so that tomatoes cooked and leaves sides of kadhai. Add cooked Basmati rice and mix it well. While mixing be careful that rice should not break..
- Spicy Tawa pulao is ready to serve. Serve with salad and raita of your choice..
If you find this Spicy Tawa Pulao recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.