Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Patties recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Patties recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. In this article we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
In terms of sitting down to supper you should also think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The great thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients additionally it is loaded with Omega-3. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. You should also trim off any excess fat that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
For people who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to patties recipe. To make patties you need 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Patties:
- Take 225 grams of flour.
- Take 40 grams of butter.
- Use 2 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 25 ml of lemon juice.
- Provide 225 grams of beef.
- Prepare 50 grams of onion.
- You need 2 of Green chillies.
- Use 1 of cardamom.
- Take 1 of clove.
- Get 1 of tomato.
- Provide 100 grams of boiled potato.
- Provide 75 ml of oil.
- Use 1 of sprig curry leaves.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 of juice lime.
- Take 50 ml of thick coconut milk.
- Use 1 liter of oil.
Instructions to make Patties:
- Sift the flour in to a bowl and rub in the butter . separate the egg and add the yolk to the flour along with the 1 teaspoon salt and lemon juice. Mix in sufficient water to make a stiff dough,knead well and put on one side for 30 minutes..
- Mince the beef chop the onion and chilli, crush the cardamom and clove,dice the tomato and cube the potato..
- Heat the oil,add the onion and curry leaves and fry until the onion turns light brown.add minced beef,chilli,cardamom,clove,salt,pepper,cariander powder,chilli powder, cumin,vinegar and stir for 5 minutes. Add the tomato and potato and cook for further 3 minutes.pour in the coconut milk,bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Add lime juice. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly..
- Roll out the pastry on alight floured board and, using a pastry cutter,cut circles in the dough. Beat the egg white. Place a little beef mixture in the centre of each pastry circle, apply the beaten egg white to the edges and fold patty in two. Seal the edges and beef fry until golden brown. Drain well..
Soy patties are a tasty addition to vegetarian meals and barbecues. They are a budget-conscious and easy meal to make. These wonderful patties have undergone several transformations since I first tried them. I have used different soup mixes to season them, and added chopped nuts for texture. · Ragda Patties recipe with step by step photos. Ragda Patties, one of the most famous street foods of Mumbai, is a satiating snack that is loved by people of all ages.
If you find this Patties recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.