Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Seafood Paella recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood Paella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Paella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as economically as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it really is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood paella recipe. You can have seafood paella using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Paella:
- Prepare 250 g of kingklip fillet.
- Provide 300 g of calamari rings.
- Prepare 300 g of mussel meat.
- You need 300 g of king prawns.
- Provide 1 of red onion – finely chopped.
- Provide 1 tin of chopped tomato.
- Get 50 ml of tomato paste.
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic finely minced.
- Prepare 1 of thumb size ginger – grated.
- Prepare Pinch of saffron.
- Use 2 cups of basmati rice.
- Get 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 3 cups of cold water.
- Prepare 1 cup of baby peas.
- Get 1 of red pepper – sliced.
- Provide of To serve- parsley and lemon wedges.
Instructions to make Seafood Paella:
- Heat olive oil and fry kingklip in small batches for 3-4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Fry calamari in same pan for 5 minutes and remove.
- Fry onion, garlic and ginger until fragrant in 1 Tbls ghee.
- Add tin of tomatoes and tomato paste and reduce for 10 minutes on medium heat.
- Meanwhile add a pinch of saffron to 1 cup hot water and steep for 10minutes.
- Add rice to tomatoes sauce and braise for 5 minutes uncovered.
- Strain saffron and add infused water to tomatoes and rice mixture together with 3 cups cold water. Bring to the boil.
- Return precooked fish and calamari to the pan.
- Add mussel meat, peas and red pepper and simmer with lid closed until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Place prawns on top of rice and steam for 10 minutes until cooked.
- Serve with parsley and lemon wedges.
If you find this Seafood Paella recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.