Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Stew,Fried Potatoes and Tomato Onion Salad(Kachumbari) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Stew,Fried Potatoes and Tomato Onion Salad(Kachumbari) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Stew,Fried Potatoes and Tomato Onion Salad(Kachumbari) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re always being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef stew,fried potatoes and tomato onion salad(kachumbari) recipe. To make beef stew,fried potatoes and tomato onion salad(kachumbari) you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Stew,Fried Potatoes and Tomato Onion Salad(Kachumbari):
- Use of Potatoes, peeled and cut into round shapes.
- Provide of Onions cut and each separated.
- You need of Sirloin Beef cut into sizable cubes.
- You need of Yellow Pepper (cut).
- You need of Cougette (cut).
- Use of Grated Carrots.
- Use of Tomatoes (3 for kachumbari, 2 for the bees stew).
- Provide of Dhania (Corriander).
- Use of garlic.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Royco or beef masala.
- Take of Cooking Oil.
- Use of Spices of choice(optional).
Steps to make Beef Stew,Fried Potatoes and Tomato Onion Salad(Kachumbari):
- Prepare two separate pans.
- Pan 1: put a good amount of oil into the pan. When hot place the beef cubes to fry without turning for a minutes until there is some browning. When all meat is brown, remove from heat onto a side bowl..
- On the same pan/pot, place 1 cut onion and garlic. Before garlic can burn add pepper, cougette and carrot. Fry for a minute then add the beef..
- Mix and keep turning for a minute then add 1 tablespoon Royco and 1 cup water for some thickness. Let it to boil for 2 minutes then remove from heat..
- Boil potatoes until half cooked. On the second pan(it has to be wide like in the picture) fry the onions with a good amount of oil (my onions are cut round like the potatoes for uniformity) until golden brown..
- Add the half cooked potatoes and season with salt. Use a spatula to turn, we do not want to break the potatoes..
- Reduce heat to low and cook covered to 5 minutes. Keep checking for the potatoes not to stick. Check when ready, remove from heat and sprinkle dhania leaves on top for garnish..
- I served the dish with spicy kachumbari (A mix of onion, tomatoes, dhania, salt and a drizzle of lemon juice) You can as well serve with vegetables or salad of choice..
If you find this Beef Stew,Fried Potatoes and Tomato Onion Salad(Kachumbari) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.