Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun oven baked steak and veggies recipe. To make cajun oven baked steak and veggies you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies:
- You need of beef loin steak (new York strip).
- You need of broccoli.
- Provide of cauliflower.
- Take of carrot.
- Take of unsalted butter.
- You need of Cajun Seasoning or:.
- You need of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Take of onion powder.
- Provide of paprika.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need of thyme.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
Steps to make Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies:
- Assemble your cajun seasoning if you do not have any ready made. Lay down a sheet of tinfoil and spray it with cooking spray. Pat down your steak with paper towel and put on top of tinfoil, rub your seasoning into both sides and the edges then seal the tinfoil and let marinate in the seasoning for 3+ hours..
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Take seasoned steak out of the fridge and let it get to room temperature before cooking. Sear both sides of the steak on a hot grill/stove for 2 minutes a side then cook in oven for 15 minutes. Wrap steak in tinfoil again and cook for an additional 10+ minutes (depending on how well you want your steak cooked).
- Chop up all of your vegetables. While steak is cooking, melt butter and pour over top of vegetables in a microwave safe steaming bowl. Mix in the butter so it covers everything then steam the veggies in the microwave for 4-5 minutes. Add extra cajun seasoning to the veggies if desired..
- Remove your steak from the oven and veggies from the microwave. Let both rest for at least 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
If you find this Cajun Oven Baked Steak and Veggies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.