Recipe of Award-winning Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy crockpot buffalo chicken dip. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy crockpot buffalo chicken dip using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip:
- Prepare of boneless chicken breast.
- Make ready of packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare of buttermilk ranch dressing.
- Prepare of hot sauce – my favorite is Sweet Baby Rays Buffalo Wing.
- Get of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Make ready of water.
Steps to make Cheesy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip:
- Bring a pot of water to boil and boil the chicken breasts until cooked through..
- Turn your crock pot on high and begin melting the cream cheese. It's faster if you cut the cheese up first. I forgot lol.
- Once the chicken has cooked through, shred it. For bigger chunks like in the photo, hand pull the chicken. For fine shreds, use two forks..
- Add the ranch, buffalo sauce, and shredded cheese to the crock pot and stir until combined. Then add the shredded chicken and water. For thicker dip, skip the water..
- Cook on high for 2 hours, and give it a good stir at the end. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cheesy crockpot buffalo chicken dip recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!