Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mike's spicy green chilie chicken stew. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's spicy green chilie chicken stew using 32 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew:
- Prepare of ● For The Meat.
- Get 1 of LG Rotisserie Chicken [shreaded from bone].
- Take of ● For The Canned Goods.
- Make ready 5 (14 oz) of Cans Chicken Broth.
- Make ready 1 (10 oz) of Can ROTELL Tomatoes.
- Take 1 (1 Pound) of Can Tomatillos [drained – crushed].
- Make ready of ● For The Fresh Vegetables.
- Get 3 Pounds of Fresh Roasted Hatch Green Chilies [peeled – stems/seeds removed – chopped – reserve 1 pound – we used extra hot chiles].
- Take 1 of EX LG Vidalia Onion [chopped].
- Take 6 Cloves of Garlic [smashed – minced].
- Take 2 of EX LG Jalapeños [seeds/membranes removed – chopped].
- Make ready 1 of LG Bunch Fresh Cilantro [leaves – chopped – add 1/2 initially – reserve other 1/2 for your finish & garnish].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Green Bell Peppers [chopped].
- Get 3 of LG Potatoes [peeled – chopped].
- Take of ● For The Spices.
- Get 3 tbsp of Ground Cumin [reserve 1 tbsp].
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder [reserve 1/2 tbsp].
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder [reserve 1/2 tbsp].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Salt [or more to taste].
- Get 1/2 tsp of Celery Seed.
- Take 1 tsp of Green Chile Powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Mexican Oregeno [crushed].
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Take of ● For The Finish.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Mexican 3 Cheese [added last].
- Prepare of ● For The Sides & Garnishments.
- Get of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Shreaded Cheese.
- Prepare of Flour Tortillas.
- Make ready of Tortilla Chips.
- Get of Fresh Cilantro.
- Take of Queso Fresco Cheese.
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Green Chilie Chicken Stew:
- Strip chicken meat from bones and shread..
- Chop your vegetables. Add 1/2 Cilantro leaves and potatoes last..
- Canned goods needed. Add to pot with all seasonings..
- Simmer for 30 minutes..
- Add potatoes and simmer 20 minutes longer – or until potatoes are soft. In the last 5 minutes – add anything that says, "reserves." Except for cheese and cilantro..
- Turn off heat and allow stew to set for 10 minutes. Then, add cheese and reserved cilantro and mix..
- Serve hot with warm flour tortillas or, sturdy tortilla chips with cilantro, cheese and sour cream. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mike's spicy green chilie chicken stew recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply