Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Layered Vegetables and Lentils recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Layered Vegetables and Lentils recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nourishing and good for you. A number of foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Green tea is actually good for your mood. You were sure it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be packed full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid essentially induces brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you feel so much healthier. Now you know that it helps you to raise your moods as well!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to layered vegetables and lentils recipe. To cook layered vegetables and lentils you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Layered Vegetables and Lentils:
- Get 2 1/2 cup of rice.
- Take 2 cup of lentils (after pre-soak).
- Prepare 1/4 stick of butter, unsalted.
- Prepare 1/2 large of zucchini, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of sweet onion, chopped.
- You need 8 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of teriyaki sauce.
- Take 3 tsp of dried basil.
- Use 1/4 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3 of red chillies, destemmed with seeds.
- Provide 1 of fresh black pepper, to taste.
Instructions to make Layered Vegetables and Lentils:
- Add the rice and lentils together. Use a medium saucepan to bring to a boil. Then put aside until later..
- Butter a frying pan on medium high heat. Add vegetables, stirring frequently..
- As the vegetables begin to brown and become crispy, slowly add teriyaki sauce. Continue to stir. Be careful not to get the vegetables mushy..
- Reduce heat to medium and sprinkle basil..
- Using another frying pan, heat to medium high. Add ground beef..
- As the beef is cooking, and if desired, add chillies now. Reduce heat to medium..
- Using a spatula, add the rice and lentils first. Then layer that with beef; and that with the vegetables..
- Serve and enjoy..
If you find this Layered Vegetables and Lentils recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.