Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef And Chorizo Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef And Chorizo Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef And Chorizo Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It may be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and chorizo stew recipe. To make beef and chorizo stew you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef And Chorizo Stew:
- Provide 1 medium of Braising steak per person.
- Get 2 of Chorizo sausage, chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Sprig fresh rosemary.
- Take 1 of Sprig fresh thyme.
- Use 2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 can of Passata.
- Get 1 of Beef oxo cube.
- Take 1 of Glass red wine.
- Get 1 of Glass water.
- Use 1 pinch of Plain flour.
- Get 1 dash of Chilli infused olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of Or 3 potatoes per person.
- You need 1 of Red pepper, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Aubergine chopped.
Instructions to make Beef And Chorizo Stew:
- Chop the steak, season with salt and pepper, coat with the flour..
- In a frying pan, add the chilli oil and chorizo and fry for 2 minutes. Add the steak and brown for 2 minutes..
- Tip the contents of the pan into your slow cooker. Don't discard the pan, return it to the heat and add the wine, reduce it down a bit then add to the slow cooker..
- Add all other ingredients and cook on high for 5 hours or low for 8. Serve with garlic bread or crusty bread!.
If you find this Beef And Chorizo Stew recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.