Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Masala dosa And paneer jini dosa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Masala dosa And paneer jini dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala dosa And paneer jini dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many people wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala dosa and paneer jini dosa recipe. To cook masala dosa and paneer jini dosa you need 26 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Masala dosa And paneer jini dosa:
- Get For of dosa batter:.
- Get 2 cups of idli rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of udad dal.
- Get 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Prepare For of potato masala:.
- You need 3-4 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of green chilli.
- Provide 1 tsp of chana dal.
- Take 1 tsp of udad dal.
- Get 1 of kashmiri red chilli.
- Prepare 4-5 leaves of curry leaves.
- Take Pinch of asafoetida.
- Provide As per taste of Regular spices.
- Provide For of paneer jini stuffing:.
- You need 1 cup of Cabbage shredded.
- Get 1/2 cup of Shredded paneer.
- Get 1/2 cup of Onion finely chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of Capsicum finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Schezwan sauce.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of Garlic chutney.
- Take 2 tsp of Pavbhaji masla.
- Provide 1 cup of Processed cheese.
- Get As per taste of Chat masla.
- Provide As required of Butter.
- Prepare As required of Coriander leaves.
Steps to make Masala dosa And paneer jini dosa:
- Take a bowl add rice dal and methi seeds wash them 2-3 times..
- Soak it over night then grind it in mixer grinder and ferment the batter for 6-7 hrs..
- Take the fermented batter mix salt batter is ready for dosa..
- Keep it aside..
- Take a pan add some oil then add sarso seeds, cumin, curry leaves and all other spices saute them well..
- Then add onion saute them till it becomes transparent. Now add boiled potatoes..
- Masla is ready garnish it with coriander leaves..
- Now take a dosa tawa spread dosa batter cook it for 2-3 min let it cook till it becomes crisp..
- Serve it with potato masla and coconut chutney..
- To make jini dosa..
- Take tawa dosa heat it properly..
- Spread dosa batter and the flame should be slow..
- Add butter on the dosa then add pav bhaji masala and schezwan sauce, garlic chutney then mix it..
- Now add onions, capsicum and cabbage mix it carefully do all this on slow flame, now add paneer, chat masala and cheese..
- Roll the dosa carefully and cut it straight and roll in pieces add cheese on top..
I however haven't found the perfect paneer dosa in my. This Paneer Masala Dosa is a yummy Dosa made with Spicy and Tangy Paneer stuffing. This Paneer Masala dosa needs no boiling of Potatoes or no long seasoning, very easy to try and delicious as well. When you are bored with usual breakfast recipes and want to try something interesting this is the. Paneer Masala Dosa – Easy Paneer Dosa – Spicy Paneer Dosa.
If you find this Masala dosa And paneer jini dosa recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.