Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Dynamite Prawns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Dynamite Prawns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy dynamite prawns recipe. You can cook easy dynamite prawns using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Dynamite Prawns:
- You need of Marination.
- Provide 20 of Large Prawns.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of Plain Flour.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Corn Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1 of Egg (any size).
- Get 100 mL of Very Cold Water.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Sriracha.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Provide of Flour Mixture.
- Use 60 g of / 1/2 cup Plain Flour.
- Get 60 g of / 1/2 cup Corn Flour.
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Take Pinch of Salt.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Prepare 100 g of / 1/2 cup Mayonnaise.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Sriracha.
- Get 1-2 Tbsp of Honey.
- Get of Salt to taste if needed.
- Get of Cooking and Garnish.
- Use of Vegetable Oil (Enough to Deep Fry).
- Use 1 of Spring Onion.
Instructions to make Easy Dynamite Prawns:
- Add all marinade ingredients (except the prawns) and whisk well..
- Add prawns and refrigerate for 30 minutes or ideally overnight..
- Meanwhile, prepare the flour mixture and line a tray with cling film.
- When ready, toss the prawns in the flour mixture until evenly coated and place onto cling film..
- Whilst the flour mixture absorbs, prepare the sauce by mixing all ingredients together. Chop up the spring onion for garnishing later also..
- To cook the prawns, heat the vegetable oil in a deep frying pan at medium/high heat until a wooden spoon/skewer fizzes..
- Place the prawns in batches into the hot oil. Flip after a minute and let cook for a further minute..
- Remove the prawns from the oil and dry on tissue roll. Once excess oil has been absorbed, toss in the sauce and plate up..
- Drizzle over the remainder of the sauce if you wish and top with chopped spring onions.
I made them with a little help from Hellmann's Mayonnaise to make it extra creamy. Place the fried prawn on absorbent paper to absorb extra oil. Put all fried prawn in bowl of spicy mayo sauce and with help of two spoons gently toss them,until all are evenly coated with sauce. Place the Dynamite Prawns on serving dish on bed of shredded cabbage and lettuce and garnish with chopped spring onion. Try this quick and easy shrimp appetizer recipe, guaranteed to please a crowd!
If you find this Easy Dynamite Prawns recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.