Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple Beef Stew with Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Beef Stew with Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Beef Stew with Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Select water over other products. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple beef stew with potatoes recipe. To make simple beef stew with potatoes you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Beef Stew with Potatoes:
- You need of T-bone Beef (Cubed).
- Use of Medium sized Potatoes (Cubed).
- Prepare of Large Tomatoes.
- Take of Garlic/Ginger paste.
- Use of Large Onion.
- Take of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Curry powder/Royco / Tumeric (Optional).
- You need of Salt.
Steps to make Simple Beef Stew with Potatoes:
- Boil your meat and set aside, alternatively if its soft you can opt to directly fry..
- In a sufuria, pour in some oil heat it up, add in your onions (chopped/sliced) fry till softens, add in your ginger garlic paste fry for a few mins.
- Add in your cubed potatoes and fry 2-3mins then add in your meat without the broth and fry on low-medium flame..
- Add in your chopped potatoes mix well and cook till softens then season with salt and spice, give it a good mix and your are good to go..
If you find this Simple Beef Stew with Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.