Easy Pork Char Siu from a Ramen Noodle Bar.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy pork char siu from a ramen noodle bar. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Pork Char Siu from a Ramen Noodle Bar is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Pork Char Siu from a Ramen Noodle Bar is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy pork char siu from a ramen noodle bar using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Pork Char Siu from a Ramen Noodle Bar:
- Take 600 grams of Pork loin block.
- Take 1 of thumbtip's worth Ginger.
- Take 100 ml of ★Soy sauce.
- Prepare 200 ml of ★Sake (or shochu).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ★Mirin.
Instructions to make Easy Pork Char Siu from a Ramen Noodle Bar:
- Julienne the ginger. Combine with ★ condiments in a large pot..
- Grill the pork loin in a heated frying pan until both sides are browned. No need for oil..
- Add pork into the pot from Step 1. Cover with a small lid that sits right on top of the food (otoshibuta drop lid) and heat. Remove any excess foam or fat that floats to the top..
- Adjust the heat so that the sauce doesn't boil over (it's done when cooked to the inside, but ideally, you should gently simmer it for 1-2 hours)..
- Turn the heat off and set aside to cool (you could also chill in the fridge)..
- Take out the pork loin and slice into bite-sized pieces. Return into the pot and simmer again to finish..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy pork char siu from a ramen noodle bar recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!