Sweet and Salty Pork Steak.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sweet and salty pork steak. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet and Salty Pork Steak is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Sweet and Salty Pork Steak is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet and salty pork steak using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and Salty Pork Steak:
- Prepare of Pork loin for tonkatsu and steak.
- Take of Onion.
- Take of Garlic.
- Take of ☆ Sugar.
- Prepare of ☆ Honey.
- Take of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Take of ☆ Sake.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Sweet and Salty Pork Steak:
- Cut the sinews of the pork and pound with the back of the kitchen knife. Slice the garlic into relatively large slices..
- Slice the onion into 1 cm thickness..
- Put the ☆ ingredients in a plastic bag and mix well. Then put pork, garlic and onion and let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes. (You don't have to rub in the marinade!).
- Heat a frying pan and pour vegetable oil. Stir fry the drained pork, garlic and onion in medium heat. Turn it over when one side browns..
- Next, cover with a lid and grill for about minutes in low heat to cook through. Add the flavoring sauce at the end, mix quickly then it is ready..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food sweet and salty pork steak recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!