Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef massaman curry – kaeng matsaman recipe. To cook beef massaman curry – kaeng matsaman you only need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman:
- You need of Beef (stewing meat, cut into cubes).
- Use of Potatoes.
- Use of Onion.
- Prepare of to 2 cloves Garlic.
- Use of Vegetable oil.
- You need of ☆ cardamon – 3 pods ☆ Cinnamon sticks – 2.
- Use of ☆ cloves – 5 ☆ Bay leaves – 2.
- Take of Massaman curry paste.
- Get of Coconut milk.
- Get of Water.
- You need of Peanuts (skinned).
- You need of Fish sauce.
- Prepare of Sugar (coconut sugar if you have).
- Use of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman:
- Cut the beef and onion into 2.5cm cubes. Peel the potatoes, and cut in half (cut into four, if they are large), and finely chop the garlic..
- Put the vegetable oil and ☆ spices in a pan, heat over low heat until tiny bubbles appear on the surface of the spices. The spices will be submerged in the oil if you tip the pan a little..
- Turn off the heat once to lower the temperature. Turn on the heat to low, sauté the garlic and onion from Step 1 a little, add the curry paste, and sauté until fragrant..
- Pour 250 ml of the thick part of the coconut milk into Step 3 in 3 batches, and mix. (When the red oil comes up to the surface, add the next batch.).
- Add the beef, and cook. When the beef turns brown, add the peanuts, and stir..
- When Step 5 comes to a boil, add the rest of the coconut milk and water, and simmer over low heat. When the beef becomes a little tender, add the potatoes from Step 1, and simmer..
- When everything is nice and tender, season with the fish sauce and sugar. Turn off the heat, add the lemon juice, and stir. Serve over cooked rice!.
- The "Chicken Massaman Curry", using chicken drumettes and chicken thigh instead of beef, is also very delicious..
If you find this Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.