Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, taco sandwich. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Taco Sandwich is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Taco Sandwich is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have taco sandwich using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Sandwich:
- Make ready of For Filling :.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Take of onion, chopped.
- Take of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare of taco seasoning (click the link above for homemade taco seasoning).
- Make ready of Salt,.
- Get of For Bread Dough :.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Take of baking powder.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of butter.
- Take of milk.
- Take of Oil for frying.
- Get of Additional Topping :.
- Make ready of Lettuce.
- Make ready of Tomato.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- Get of Sour cream.
Instructions to make Taco Sandwich:
- Add oil to a large pan over medium high heat. Once your oil is hot, add onion and garlic. Let them cook for minute or two until translucent..
- Add ground beef and taco seasoning. Turn the heat down to medium and cook, stirring frequently, until the beef is browned. Add salt if needed. Set aside..
- Add all the dry ingredients for bread into a bowl and stir them up. Then cut in the butter. Incorporate the butter evenly with fingers.. Then add the milk and stir it together until the dough forms a ball..
- Lightly roll out the ball with hands and divide it into 6 even pieces. Roll each of those into balls..
- Heat oil in a deep skillet about 2 inches deep to 350°F..
- While the oil is heating up, lightly flour a clean surface and roll out a ball of dough to roughly a 6 inch diameter circle. Try to make it as round as possible..
- When the oil is hot, gently slide the dough into the hot oil. It should float immediately and start to puff up..
- Let the dough fry for about 30 seconds on one side. Use tongs to flip the dough over. Then use the tongs to gently fold the dough in half. Hold the dough in that shell shape with the tongs for about 30-45 seconds on one side. Roll the shell shape over to the other side to cook it evenly..
- Continue rolling and frying the rest of the dough..
- Put the filling inside the bread. Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and sour cream. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food taco sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!