Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Instant Multigrain Dosa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant Multigrain Dosa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Multigrain Dosa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many individuals mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. A dishwasher is specifically efficient when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant multigrain dosa recipe. To make instant multigrain dosa you need 22 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant Multigrain Dosa:
- Get 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of rice flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of ragi flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of oats flour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of rava/sooji.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curd.
- You need As per taste of Water.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take As required of Oil for roasting.
- Use For of Stuffing:-.
- Use 1 tsp of butter.
- Get 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 4 tbsp of cabbage finely chopped.
- Take 4 tbsp of capsicum finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of schezwan sauce.
- Provide 4 tsp of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pavbhaji masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 4 tbsp of mozzarella/process cheese grated.
- You need 2 tbsp of spring onion.
- Provide 1 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
Steps to make Instant Multigrain Dosa:
- Firstly collect all ingredients..
- In a large mixing bowl take all flour and rava and curd..
- Add curd and water. Whisk well making sure there are no lumps..
- Further add salt and water or as required. Rest for 20 minutes or till flour absorbs water Now check for consistency and add more water if required..
- Collect stuffing ingredients..
- Firstly pour a laddle full of dosa batter on hot tawa and spread gently..
- Simmer for a minute allowing dosa to cook. Now rub butter evenly keeping the flame on low..
- Spoon some red chutney spread it evenly..
- Further add onion, cabbage, capsicum, and schezwan sauce, tomato suce, pavbhaji masala, butter and salt..
- Mix well and spread the stuffing covering the entire dosa..
- Further grate cheese uniformly. Summer till the dosa turns crisp and cheese melts completely..
- Scrape the dosa and roll tight. Serve dosa with chutney and sambhar..
If you find this Instant Multigrain Dosa recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.