Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy crockpot beefstew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy crockpot beefstew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot get started on as any. Accomplish this for the entire house, not just the kitchen. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and notice how much electricity you can save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy crockpot beefstew recipe. You can cook easy crockpot beefstew using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy crockpot beefstew:
- Get of beef stew meat (i buy it already cut in chunks for stew).
- Provide of of beefstew seasoning. (i use kroger brand beefstew seasoning).
- You need of stalks of celery diced.
- Provide of onion diced.
- Use of fresh carrots peeled and cut to desired size..
- Prepare of red/white potatoes peeled and cut to desired size..
- Provide of warm water.
- Prepare of salt and pepper to taste.
- Use of of cornstarch mixed with 1/3 cup of water.
Steps to make Easy crockpot beefstew:
- Spray crockpot with non stick spray or I use a crock pot liner for easy clean up. Put beef in crockpot. Mix the 2 packages of beefstew seasoning with 4 cups of warm water , pour over beef. Add the onion and celery. Cook on low for 6-8hours..
- When the beef stew meat is done..Add 2 more cups of water after cooking, then stir. Add carrots and cook for a bit, before adding potatoes. The carrots take longer. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- When all finished. I like my beefstew to thicken. So I add the cornstarch with water , slowly stir into beefstew and cook until desired. This is great with homemade cornbread..
If you find this Easy crockpot beefstew recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.