Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow cooked Beef and Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooked Beef and Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you probably pick out lots of items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked beef and beans recipe. To cook slow cooked beef and beans you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow cooked Beef and Beans:
- Use of stewing beef in chunks.
- Provide of beef stock cube (made into a pint of stock).
- Take of tomatoes.
- Use of flageolet beans.
- You need of large handful of mushrooms chopped chunky.
- Take of large onion.
- You need of shallots (from our garden..).
- Prepare of sliced potatoes (very thinly sliced) for the topping.
- Take of sprinkle of paprika, salt and pepper to taste and 3 bay leaves.
- You need of olive oil.
Steps to make Slow cooked Beef and Beans:
- Finely chop and saute the onion, and the whole shallots in the olive oil until cooked..
- Add the mince to the pan and let is gain colour. Add the stock cube, tomatoes, beans and mushrooms..
- Add the herbs and transfer to the oven at 120C for a few hours until the meat is very tender. You may need to add more stock..
- Transfer to a serving dish and add the sliced potatoes, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Return to the oven until the potatoes are cooked and crispy around 35 minutes at 190C..
If you find this Slow cooked Beef and Beans recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.