Tater-tots. Chef Kendra show you how to make tater tots. Homemade Tater Tots is featured in this easy, kid pleasing recipe. ►►►►TATER TOTS TOOLBAG ◄◄◄◄ Oven Thermometer. Homemade Tater Tots – Say goodbye to those frozen bags of tater tots.
Jump to the Homemade Baked Tater Tots Recipe or read on to see how we make them! Homemade Tater Tots®. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. While frozen tater tots are super easy to pop in the oven, most are full of processed ingredients.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tater-tots. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tater-tots is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Tater-tots is something which I have loved my entire life.
Chef Kendra show you how to make tater tots. Homemade Tater Tots is featured in this easy, kid pleasing recipe. ►►►►TATER TOTS TOOLBAG ◄◄◄◄ Oven Thermometer. Homemade Tater Tots – Say goodbye to those frozen bags of tater tots.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tater-tots using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tater-tots:
- Get of potatoes.
- Take of salt.
- Make ready of flour.
- Get of peanut oil to fry in.
Homemade tater tots are incredibly delicious and, of course, a million times tastier than frozen ones. Tater tots aren't just a fast food side anymore. Tater tots are the main ingredient in hotdish casserole recipes and an upcycling success story. Tot-lovers in New Zealand and Australia may refer to them as potato gems, potato royals, potato.
Steps to make Tater-tots:
- Peel the potatoes. Cut each potato in half. Add to the water and bring to a boil..
- Let it actually boil 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and water. Let it cool and grate the potatoes. Add the shredded potatoes to a bowl..
- Add the tablespoon of flour to the potatoes. Add salt and mix well. Add dusting flour to a laid out piece of parchment paper..
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Take a handful of the potato mixture, roll out the mixture into a sausage shaped roll, on the flour. Cut the roll into tot sized pieces..
- When you have all the pieces made fry in the hot oil. Fry in batches for 3 minutes till crispy. Set on a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Here is the choice, they can either be frozen, single layer till they are hard. After frozen and hard put into a ziploc freezer bag for future use. Or put into the hot oil and fry till crunchy and delicious. Fry in batches and move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil again. As they come out season with salt and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Tater Tot Pizza Casserole – Oh Sweet Basil. Why are tater tots so good? Perfect for weeknights, or even Sunday dinner! They are especially common in the United States, where they often appear in school lunches and at fast food restaurants. Easy dinners are my favorite and I'm a big fan of casseroles, as you well I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tater-tots recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!