Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef KataKat /Takatak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef KataKat /Takatak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nourishing and good for you. Some foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are terrific for helping you battle depression. Just see to it that you do not throw away the yolk. Whenever you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, specifically the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can actually help you boost your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that tell you how to feel). Consume an egg and feel a lot better!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef katakat /takatak recipe. To cook beef katakat /takatak you only need 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef KataKat /Takatak:
- Take of beef brain.
- You need of beef medulla (magaz).
- Get of green chillies.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- Use of garam masala.
- Provide of turmeric powder.
- Take of ginger paste.
- Use of lemon juice.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of black pepper powder.
- Take of ghee.
- Take of yogurt.
- You need of Butter (optional).
- Get of Water as required.
- Provide of Coriander as required.
Instructions to make Beef KataKat /Takatak:
- Lehsan ko cheel lein..
- Blender mein paani lein or us mein cheela hoa lehsan daal ke blend kar lein..
- Ab is mixture ko kisi brtn mein daal lein..
- Ab dimag aur magaz ko achi trah dho lein..
- Bary wala tawa lein agr nahi ha to karhai lein lein, usy medium flame py preheat krein or us mein dimag aur magaz dal dein..
- Ab is mein thora lehsan ka pani dalein aur isi pani mein medium high flame py pakny dein. Sath sath side change krty rahein agr nechy lgny lgy aur pani khushk hony lgy to thora aur pani add kar lein..
- Jab colour change hony lgy to is mein red chilli powder sy black pepper powder take ingredients add kar ke mix kar lein..
- Ab katakat start kar lein. 2 knives lein aur thora thora lein ke 2no knives ki help sy krhai mein hi katty jaein..
- Katty hoye jahan jahan dry ho sath sath lehsan ka pani dalty hen aur katty jaein..
- Jab kat lein to is point py yogurt & green chillies add krein aur knives sy inhn b sath katakat kar lein..
- Ab ghee add krein aur achi trah mix kar ke thori dyr paka lein..
- Ab butter add krein aur flame band kar dein aur mix kar lein..
- Katakat ready ha serve krein!!.
If you find this Beef KataKat /Takatak recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.