Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef Yakhni Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Yakhni Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and have to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, would you believe, are terrific for helping you combat depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the yolk. The yolk is the most essential part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you boost your mood. This is because these vitamins increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Try to eat an egg and feel a lot happier!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef yakhni pulao recipe. To cook beef yakhni pulao you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Yakhni Pulao:
- Use of Basmati rice.
- You need of Beef.
- You need of Garlic cloves.
- Take of Ginger.
- Take of Sabut garam masala.
- Prepare of Sabut dhaniya.
- Provide of Sauf.
- Prepare of Onion sliced.
- You need of Tomato sliced.
- Get of Green chillies.
- Take of Turmeric.
Steps to make Beef Yakhni Pulao:
- For yakhni : Take a deep wok add beef onion ginger garlic sabut garam zeera masala sabut dhaniya saunf salt aur 4 glass pani dal ke rakh dain paknay ke liye 40 minutes main yakhni tayyar hojaegi..
- Alag wok main 1 onion sliced half cup oil main golden brown karlain phr beef ke sath ginger garlic paste ko fry karlain phr sliced tomato green chillies aur thori se haldi add karain bhonain phr yakhni add karain 3 cup rice hain to 3 and a half glass yakhni add hogi.yakhni main boil ajae to soaked rice add kardain namak apny hisaab se add karain..
- Jab yakhni dry hojae to lid cover kar ke dum pe rakh dain.thori dair baad steam banjaegi check kar lain when its done..
If you find this Beef Yakhni Pulao recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.