Hot Pepper Mini Corn Muffins.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, hot pepper mini corn muffins. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hot Pepper Mini Corn Muffins is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Hot Pepper Mini Corn Muffins is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hot pepper mini corn muffins using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Pepper Mini Corn Muffins:
- Get 2 of red chiles; minced.
- Make ready 1 of green chile; minced.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 1 box of jiffy corn muffin mix.
- Get 1/3 C of milk.
Steps to make Hot Pepper Mini Corn Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Whisk together milk, corn muffin mix, and 1 egg until combined. Let sit for 10 minutes..
- Fold in hot peppers..
- Grease a mini muffin tray with butter. Fill each hole halfway and cook for about 15 minutes..
- Variations; Buttermilk, sour cream, yogurt, citrus zest or juice, spinach, guacamole, tomatillos, basil, celery seed, blackberries, coconut, chives, scallions, cilantro, cheddar, feta, fontina, manchego, goat cheese, cotija, mayo, honey, agave, saffron, shaved zucchini.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food hot pepper mini corn muffins recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!