Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole. This Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole is always a hit at parties and potlucks! Serve the Jalapeno Popper Casserole as a side dish or hearty dip recipe. This is the dish that everyone asks me for the recipe!
Try it out and be amazed – who said you can't have a popper cass?! I love tater tot casserole this recipe is much the same as mine but I don't add ketchup. I combined the elements of a casserole and a dip together to create this Jalapeno Popper Casserole Recipe.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, jalapeno popper tater tot casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole is always a hit at parties and potlucks! Serve the Jalapeno Popper Casserole as a side dish or hearty dip recipe. This is the dish that everyone asks me for the recipe!
Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook jalapeno popper tater tot casserole using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole:
- Take of packages of cream cheese, softened at room temperature.
- Take of sour cream.
- Prepare of Mexican Cheddar Jack Shredded Cheese, divided.
- Prepare of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- Take of Jalapeno Peppers, deseeded and diced.
- Prepare of bag of tater tots.
- Prepare of green onions, thinly sliced.
I took my Jalapeno Popper Dip Recipe and altered it a bit and then layered it over tater tots to create an incredibly delicious and. Jalapeño Popper Tater Tot Chicken Casserole! One of the BEST casseroles you will ever make! Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeño Poppers recipe.
Steps to make Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a casserole dish with tater tots. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes..
- While the tater tots are baking, cook bacon, blot fat away, and crumble into small pieces. Dice the peppers and slice the onions..
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, 1½ cups of Cheddar jack cheese, bacon (save a little bit for the topping), diced Jalapeno peppers, and most of the sliced onions (save a few for the top). Stir to thoroughly combine ingredients..
- Spread the jalapeno mixture over the top of the tater tots. Top with remaining ½ cup of cheese. Sprinkle the extra bacon pieces and onion slices over the top. Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes..
Delicious Jalapeño Poppers Corn Casserole recipe. Arrange half of the roasted jalapenos on top of the chicken mixture. This Jalapeno Popper Tater Tot Casserole is always a hit at parties and potlucks! Serve the Jalapeno Popper Casserole as a side dish or hearty dip recipe. The Original Jalapeno Popper Casserole Recipe!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food jalapeno popper tater tot casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!