Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Prawns Roast kerala style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Prawns Roast kerala style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy prawns roast kerala style recipe. To cook easy prawns roast kerala style you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Prawns Roast kerala style:
- Take 250 grams of Prawns.
- Provide 1 number of garlic.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 1 number of onion.
- Use 3 numbers of kudampuli.
- You need 2 teaspoons of coriander powder.
- Use 2 teaspoons of chilly powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 cup of thenga kotthu.
- Take 1 bunch of curry leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Easy Prawns Roast kerala style:
- Cut onion into small pieces. Crush garlic and ginger or you can also use ginger garlic paste..
- Saute onion, ginger and garlic till it becomes light brown in colour.Add coconut pieces (thenga kothu).Then add some curry leaves to this..
- Add coriander powder and chilly powder and keep stiring till oil seperates.Add some water and enough salt to taste..
- Add soaked kudampuli to this and when the water starts boiling, put the prawns in the masala.mix well and close the lid for ten minutes (stir in between)..
- Garnish with curry leaves..
Remove it from the pan To the pan add sliced onion, curry leaves. Hello Everyone, This video shows how to make prawn roast with masala. It is in Kerala style and a malayalam recipe. As it is a delicious dish anyone can try it. Hope you would like this recipe.
If you find this Easy Prawns Roast kerala style recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.