Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy and Authentic Shrimp With Chili Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy and Authentic Shrimp With Chili Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy and authentic shrimp with chili sauce recipe. To cook easy and authentic shrimp with chili sauce you only need 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy and Authentic Shrimp With Chili Sauce:
- Provide 15 of Shrimp (8 to 10 cm long with shells on).
- Get 1 dash of Salt, pepper, and sake (to flavor the shrimp).
- Get 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1/2 of knob Ginger.
- You need 1/2 of Japanese leek.
- Take 1 tbsp of Doubanjiang.
- You need 3 tbsp of ■ Ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of ■ Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ■ Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ■ Soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of ■ Chicken soup stock granules.
- You need 1 tbsp of ■ Katakuriko.
- Prepare 150 ml of ■ Water.
- Take 1 of Katakuriko.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Use 1 of Bok choy (optional).
Instructions to make Easy and Authentic Shrimp With Chili Sauce:
- Remove the shells and tails off the shrimp and de-vein. Rinse the shrimp and pat dry. Flavor with salt, pepper and sake, and let rest..
- Boil the bok choy and arrange on the serving plate..
- Finely chop the garlic, ginger, and leek..
- Mix the ■ together and avoid clumps (if you mix all the ingredients except the water first, then add the water, you can avoid clumps). This is the sauce for the shrimp..
- Coat the shrimp from Step 1 with katakuriko, and shake off the excess..
- Heat a generous amount of oil in a pan and cook the shrimp on both sides. When the shrimp cooks, wipe off the excess oil from the pan, leaving about 1 tablespoon..
- Push the shrimp to the side and the oil to the empty space. Put the doubanjiang in the empty space and stir fry quickly. Add the garlic and ginger and stir fry..
- When it becomes fragrant, add the leek and stir fry quickly..
- When the leek is cooked, mix with the shrimp..
- Give another good stir to the sauce from step 4 and pour into the pan. Stir and simmer..
- When the sauce comes to a boil and is thickened, the dish is done..
- Transfer to the serving plate lined with bok choy..
This Asian style stir fried chili garlic sauce with shrimp or prawns is juicy, spicy and sweet. In Asian cuisine, shrimp or prawns are often cooked as a whole that have head and shell on. And, they are fresh not frozen shrimp. Not only it is convenient to cook, but also it retains shrimp juicy and gives more flavor to the food. Sambal Trasi/Terasi (Indonesian Shrimp Paste Chili Sauce) Here it is the most famous Indonesian chili sauce "Sambal Trasi/Terasi".
If you find this Easy and Authentic Shrimp With Chili Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.