Creamy Cabbage and Daikon Radish Stew in a Pressure Cooker.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, creamy cabbage and daikon radish stew in a pressure cooker. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Cabbage and Daikon Radish Stew in a Pressure Cooker is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Creamy Cabbage and Daikon Radish Stew in a Pressure Cooker is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy cabbage and daikon radish stew in a pressure cooker using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Cabbage and Daikon Radish Stew in a Pressure Cooker:
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Take 1 of Carrot.
- Take 2 of Potato or satoimo.
- Prepare 1 of around 4 cm Daikon radish.
- Take 1/8 head of Cabbage.
- Get 100 grams of Pork.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chicken stock granules.
- Take 400 ml of Water.
- Make ready 20 grams of + 3 tablespoons ☆Butter + flour.
- Make ready 200 ml of ☆Milk.
- Take 1 tbsp of ☆Chicken stock granules.
- Take 1 dash of ☆Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Creamy Cabbage and Daikon Radish Stew in a Pressure Cooker:
- Cut the vegetables into bite-size pieces. Cut the daikon radish into cubes and roughly chop the cabbage..
- Add all ingredients to the pressure cooker except the ☆ingredients. Cook under pressure for 1 minute. Let the pressure cooker cool down naturally..
- Heat the butter in the microwave for about 20 seconds. Mix in the flour..
- After the pressure cooker has cooled down naturally, open the lid. The potatoes crumble easily, so remove them to a plate..
- Gradually add some of the soup from the pot to the butter paste and stir until it melts and becomes smooth..
- Add the butter paste to the pot and mix to dissolve it completely. Add the milk and 1 tablespoon of chicken stock. Turn on the heat and simmer until the soup thickens..
- Return the potatoes to the pot and simmer briefly. Adjust the flavor with salt and pepper..
- This photo shows the chicken stock granules I used. If using chicken bouillon cubes, use 2 cubes..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food creamy cabbage and daikon radish stew in a pressure cooker recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!