Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Shrimp and Asparagus Spring Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Shrimp and Asparagus Spring Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Shrimp and Asparagus Spring Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy shrimp and asparagus spring rolls recipe. You can cook easy shrimp and asparagus spring rolls using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Shrimp and Asparagus Spring Rolls:
- You need 30 of Shrimp (heads removed with shells).
- Provide 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- Use 1 pinch of Salt.
- Take 1 pinch of Pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Plain flour.
- Get 10 of Spring roll wrappers.
Instructions to make Easy Shrimp and Asparagus Spring Rolls:
- While it may depend on the size of the shrimp, I use about 30 medium-sized shrimp. Remove the shells, devein, rub in salt, then rinse..
- Chop the asparagus into 1.5-2 cm lengths. If they are too long, they will pop out of the spring rolls from the first bite! Also chop the shrimp into bite-sizes if they are too big..
- Pat dry excess moisture from the shrimp with a paper towel, season lightly with salt and pepper, then wrap the shrimp and asparagus in the spring roll wrappers. Seal them with a slurry made from white flour dissolved in water..
- Fry in oil, then serve!! To fry, just fill a frying pan with about 5 mm oil. Transfer to a serving dish, and serve with salt for dipping..
The Spring Rolls with Asparagus and Shrimp recipe out of our category Shrimp! Have all ingredients ready for rolling the spring rolls: carrot, mango, seasoned rice noodles, shrimp, asparagus and mint leaves. Fill a dish or your kitchen sink with warm water. The peanut dipping sauce for these spring rolls is really easy to make. Just combine peanut spread with soy sauce, rice vinegar, fish sauce, sugar, ginger and garlic and some water over low heat and simmer till everything thickens.
If you find this Easy Shrimp and Asparagus Spring Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.