Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. In this posting we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Another thing you will want to make sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will in addition be able to have a good effect on your health. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. You will notice that one of the veggies we are talking about is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. You will in addition find that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian wedding soup with penne pasta recipe. To cook italian wedding soup with penne pasta you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta:
- You need of Lipton Onion Soup Mix.
- Use of Lean Ground Beef.
- You need of whole medium carrots (sliced).
- You need of whole medium yellow onion (diced).
- Get of minced garlic.
- Get of container/carton chicken broth.
- You need of frozen chopped spinach.
- Provide of Black Pepper * depending on your desired taste.
- Prepare of Kosher Salt * depending on your desired taste.
- Use of penne pasta (uncooked).
- You need of olive oil.
- Provide of Shredded parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, lipton onion soup mix, minced garlic, and diced onion; mix well. Shape into desired meatball sizes.
- Take a baking dish, and coat with cooking spray. Place meatball in baking dish, and cook for 20 mins (occasionally rotating meatballs).
- In a fry pan lightly saute' sliced carrots in olive oil. Make sure not to burn carrots..
- Bring chicken broth to a boil in a dutch oven pot, and add penne pasta. Cook pasta until tender.
- Remove meatballs from oven, and drain on paper towel.
- Add package of frozen spinach in with boiling penne pasta, and reduce heat, and stir occasionally.
- Add sauteed carrots, and meatballs into dutch oven pot and stir.
- Let simmer on low heat for about 10 mins.
- When ready to eat garnish with shredded parmesan cheese..
If you find this Italian Wedding Soup with Penne Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.