Recipe of Award-winning Tinklee's Easy Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders
Tinklee's Easy Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tinklee's easy shredded bbq chicken sliders. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tinklee's Easy Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Tinklee's Easy Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have tinklee's easy shredded bbq chicken sliders using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tinklee's Easy Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders:
- Prepare of rotisserie chicken.
- Make ready of your favorite bbq sauce.
- Prepare of buns( I used med sliders and got 16).
Steps to make Tinklee's Easy Shredded BBQ Chicken Sliders:
- pull chicken meat from bone and shred into med chunks, put straight into your med pan or crock pot.
- once all chicken is deboned and in your pan, add bbq sauce and mix real well, turn your heat on and you can cook one of two ways 1) for faster- cook on a higher heat med to med high, you will need to stir this a lot at this higher heat or 2) cook at a med low for a longer time, you just are needing to reheat the meat is all.
- for a crockpot you can slow cook all day or cook on high for a faster meal.
- now serve on buns, sliders, dinner rolls, in a tortilla how ever you want it.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tinklee's easy shredded bbq chicken sliders recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!